Ref: 26745 IT Support analyst
Overview of skills and experience:
- Wide and varied customer service experience from face-to-face, remote and off-site roles
- Imaging tools such as Ghost/ReDO and remote tools LANDESK/MS SMS
- Extensive experience with 3G, Wireless and Mobile devices (iOS, Android and Windows)
- Supported 2000+ users
- Strong Microsoft OS and MacOS installation, administration, troubleshooting and migration experience
- Advanced knowledge of Windows XP/7/8/10 OSes (Installation, configuration and troubleshooting)
- Windows 2003/2008 AD administration
- 9 years of ICT experience supporting commercial and public sectors in the UK
- Exchange administration (Office 365 Exchange online)
Ref: 39654 HR Advisor
A highly motivated Human Resources Practitioner with extensive generalist HR experience. Experience gained while working within Manufacturing, Distribution, Construction, FMCG and the Healthcare sector. A self-motivated, enthusiastic, reliable and focused individual with drive and ambition with a passion to succeed and deliver results.
- Supporting managers with complex and sensitive ER cases including disciplinary, grievance, capability and performance management.
- Managing a team of HR Professionals
- Interpreting and advising on four organisations policies and procedures including sickness, disciplinary, grievances, maternity and paternity and change management.
Ref: 46969 Finance Business Partner
CIMA Qualified Accountant looking to progress their carer within a large scale organisation within the West Midlands.
- Responsible for full budget and forecast processes for business units; including, revenue, KPI forecasting, cost review and analysis, stakeholder management
- Responsible for developing a 5 year rolling forecast model for the Business Units, aiding in the support of the overall strategy of the multiple Business Units
- Analysis of monthly and yearly results, providing commentary and explanation to the Management Team of key variances
- Delivering process improvements relating to budget and process efficiency
- Creating financial plans for system development projects, tracking actuals against forecast and reporting back to project stakeholders.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000
Ref: 53645 Senior PA
Immaculately presented, articulate Senior PA with experience of providing PA support at the highest level. With excellent communication skills, Julie is currently working in a contract role for a well-known property company.
• Typing letters and extensive diary management
• Organising meetings and booking travel
• Ordering stationery and office equipment
• New starter inductions and database management
Availability: 4 weeks’ notice
Salary: £26,000 pa
Ref: 46006 Legal Secretary
Birmingham based with experience supporting Partners, Probate departments and Legal Counsels.
- Prepared legal documents for filing in the Supreme Court and the Resident Magistrates’ Court
- Audio and copy-typed documents in excess of 60 wpm
- Prepared a wide range of legal documents to include conveyancing, marriages, divorce, application to note changes and consents
- Compiled and prepared activity reports outlining fee breakdowns
- Prepared cheque requisitions, Statement of Accounts, Drafted Bills and Cash Journal Verifications
- Managed Legal Counsels diaries, organised meeting venues and booked travel requirements
- Liaised with insurance companies with regards to settlements of claims for personal injury matters
Total charge of £16-£18 per hour
Ref: 00285 Area Sales Manager
Ambitious and successful Area Sales Manager, Birmingham based
Daniel is innovative, professional, approachable and extremely determined. He has been responsible for looking after successful brands such as Hermes, and Jean Paul Gaultier. Daniel also prides himself on the successful relationships he has built with major department stores such as House of Fraser, Debenhams and Selfridges.
- Excellent management skills with responsibility for over 20 Sales Leaders
- Constantly hitting and exceeding sales targets
- Various achievements have included best growth in Quarter 1, 2016, Traded =15% on prior year. Reducing stock loss by 50% during his first year in a new role
- Awarded for Best Staff Retention
- Looking for a National based position
Salary: £30,000pa upwards