We are currently recruiting for a skilled Accounts Administrator to work for a prestigious company based on the outskirts of historic Leamington Spa.
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator who will be responsible for performing a wide range of duties within a busy Finance Department. The role would suit an individual who enjoys working in a supportive team environment, where hard work is rewarded through regular employee incentives. Main duties of the Accounts Administrator include:
- Allocating cash payments on a daily basis
- Sending statements and copy invoices as requested
- Chasing outstanding debt through email and outbound telephone calls
- Resolving account queries in a timely manner
- Processing Direct Debit submissions
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of using MS Word and Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.