We are currently recruiting for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join a leading higher education establishment based in the centre of vibrant Solihull.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to undertake a variety of finance duties, incorporating purchase and sales ledger, general ledger accounting as well as analysing a range of financial information. This opportunity would suit a professional and confident individual who is eager to learn and develop within a supportive team environment.
Main Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Posting of nominal ledger journals
- Posting invoices onto the accounting system and supplier statement reconciliation
- Bank reconciliation and maintenance of the cash book
- Assisting with monthly payroll processing
- Supporting on various administration tasks as require
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within the finance and accountancy sector
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.