Are you available immediately and are you looking for a new role? We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join our client based in Manchester. This is a full time fixed term contract for a year.
The hours for this role are 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
We are looking for candidates with previous customer service experience and experience of processing orders.
This role would suit an experienced Administrator who has exposure to working under pressure and within a challenging environment. This is a fast paced role where accuracy and attention to detail are paramount.
Main Duties include:
- Processing orders received by email, post, telephone accurately and with attention to detail
- Liaising with healthcare professionals over the phone, dealing with enquiries and queries
- Ensuring that all customer queries are handled professionally and in a timely manner
- Carrying our quality curtesy calls to customers and healthcare professionals and obtaining feedback
- Advising customers on progress of orders accordingly
- Updating and maintenance of various databases
- Assist with despatch of any parcels or packages
- General administration duties
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous Order Processing or Sales Administration experience
- IT Literate, with data entry skills, speed and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Organised way of working
- A positive and energetic attitude
- Fast learner
You may also have experience in:
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sales Administrator
- Order processor
- Customer Support
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions to be considered for an immediate interview.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.