Asbestos Removal Operative
K+C Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our fantastic clients for experienced Asbestos Removal Operatives based in the Birmingham Area.
Main duties will include:
- To carry out asbestos removal works as part of a team on a variety of projects including domestic properties and small scale commercial buildings
- Ensuring works are carried out in line with the Risk and Method statement
- To undertake duties as reasonably requested by the Asbestos Removal Supervisor and Office team
- Previous experience within the asbestos removal industry would be beneficial but people with a strong work ethic will be considered
- Physically fit
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team whilst remaining calm and professional under pressure
- Must hold a full clean driving licence
- Willing to work and stay away from home when required
- Willing to work evenings, weekends and public holidays when required
- Must have all relevant asbestos training
If this position is of interest please apply now!!!!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.