Assistant Cost & Management Accountant
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Cost and Management Accountant to join a rapidly expanding manufacturing company based in the centre of vibrant Birmingham. The role is initially offered on a 3-month contract basis, although this may be subject to extension depending on business needs.
We are looking for a skilled Assistant Cost and Management Accountant who will be responsible for a range of finance duties, including inventory reporting and reconciliation, as well as the analysis and interpretation of complex data streams. The role requires a motivated individual who will be able to work autonomously and with limited supervision
Main Duties of the Assistant Cost and Management Accountant include:
- Inventory management and control
- Variance analysis and reporting in relation to pricing
- Master Data Review and Interpretation
- Reviewing costing data for inaccuracies
- Year-end stocktakes and monthly journal preparation
To be considered for the role of the Assistant Cost and Management Accountant you will have:
- Ideally be a Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA) or have previous experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and ERP systems
- The ability to analyse large datasets
- Previous experience of working in the manufacturing sector
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.