Business Development/Customer Service Executive
£17,000 – £20,000pa plus commission
You will be working for a well-established and successful family owned company that have been going for 150 years. The company have sales worldwide and employs 200 people in the group. They are looking for an experienced Customer Services/Sales experience to add to the growth of their UK office.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in more customers and developing the overall business.
Your duties will involve:
- 50% of your time will be spent making warm calls to potential and existing customers
- Close the sale and arrange site visits for the Sales Director
- Take orders and process onto the in-house database
- Resolve customer queries and issues
- Responsible for putting quotes together and following them up
- Previous experience of SAP would be an advantage
My client is looking for a confident communicator with a proven track record in sales.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.