A wonderful opportunity for a Buyer to work for a prestigious organisation, with a respected name in their field.
As the company Buyer you will assist in the sourcing and monitoring of suppliers for services, marketing material and I.T.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Buyer will be:
- Source and identify suppliers for the best quality and price
- Oversee the printing process, ensuring quality is consistent and up to company standards
- Manage all purchasing activities
- Conduct supplier review meetings
- Support with purchasing strategies
- Management of bid and tender activities
- Monitor trends and report back to the Purchasing manager
To be considered for this position you will have experience within the following:
- CIPS (Desirable but not essential)
- Use of SAP
- Strong relationship building skills
- Buying/Buyer position
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.