A fantastic opportunity has arisen working on behalf of one of the best recognised and sought after names in commercial property. They are looking for a data administrator on a full time, permanent basis to join their Birmingham team.
The role requires a well organised and meticulous individual who has experience working with databases, CRM and finance systems. The ability to work as part of a team to deadlines is also essential.
The key duties of the role include:
- Updating and completing company contact records within set guidelines
- Ensuring that all data is kept to a high standard and ensuring this doesn’t slip
- Processing C2B requests within realistic time scales
- Assisting with COGNOS queries
- Liaising with users across the business and informing of missing data and promoting correct processes and practice throughout the company
- Assisting with data queries and responding in a timely manner
- Providing training where required and ensuring others are kept up to date with any new or changed policies and procedures
- Provide reliable support to the marketing team by managing contact lists and keeping information up to date
- Inputting new data and records on bespoke database
- Assist with collation of data for any ad hoc reports requested by senior management
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and have experience with functions and formula. You will also have experience working with an in house databases and have knowledge of financial systems including billing and reporting.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.