A growing actuary firm is looking for an experienced database developer. The organisation started as a family run business and have been fortunate to keep the “family feel”, they love to reward employees with regular social benefits and encourage all staff to maintain a good work life balance.
The company maintain all information on in-house excel databases, to be considered for this position you must have extensive pensions experience and advanced excel skills.
A bit more info…..
- Working in a team of three
- Transfer large sets of data across multiple databases
- Using your VB experience to create and maintain databases
- Regular database audits
- Run weekly/monthly reports for senior management
- You will have worked within a pension’s organisation and will have a good understanding of benefit audits rectifications
- Advanced excel skills; ability to manipulate large sets of data and to perform look ups and macros
- A positive attitude and a strong communicator
- Ideally will have worked within one of the following positions; pension administrator, technical administrator, database developer, database analyst, systems developer, systems analyst
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed on our website.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.