Digital Marketing Manager
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager who would thrive in an environment where your creativity and ideas are encouraged? Would you like to work for an extremely successful family run business where you are not just a number? If so then this is the perfect position for you.
An opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager join one of the largest colleges in the UK. My client offers award-winning home study courses with tutor support and have been helping people improve their career prospects for nearly ten years.
You will be responsible for managing a team of two, although management experience isn’t essential for this role. My client is ideally looking for a candidate that has previously had exposure to working for a family run business. You will need a strong track record of increasing acquisition and conversion within an e-commerce environment. Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that all KPI’s are met, increasing traffic to our websites, conversion and sales.
Your role will include;
- You will be responsible for managing marketing activity including advertising, digital marketing, PR and websites
- Creating, implementing and managing social media and content strategies
- Control and monitor monthly marketing spend, activity and budgets
- Responsibility for the website content and management
- You will be managing the marketing database and CRM
- Manage offline marketing for newspapers, magazines and email
- Liaising with designers to produce marketing materials
- Responsible for ensuring consistent branding throughout
- Manage the production of blogs and content, including videos and photography
- Mentoring and being responsible for our PR & Marketing Co-Ordinator and Copywriter
- Liaising with web developers to make any necessary changes to the website
- Liaising with Directors on the design and implementation of marketing plans
- Ensuring that the Company maximises its sales potential through the implementation digital marketing techniques and strategies
Key skills required;
- Budget management experience is essential
- HTML & Photoshop experience is a benefit but not required
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.