Employee Relations Specialist
We are currently recruiting for a ER Specialist to join our client based in Plymouth. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in both HR Advisory and ER duties. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the ER Specialist include:
- Become a specialist lead in the delivery and continuous development of ER support and guidance to ensure the efficient operation of the HR department.
- Able to follow the appropriate financial and regulatory policies and procedures ensuring regulations are adhered to.
- Engage and take part in research, projects and studies to contribute to the development of the ER service.
- Managing priorities for ER activities, allocating resources and tasks to support the needs of the service.
To be considered for the role of the ER Specialist, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD).
- Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and ER duties.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.