We are currently recruiting for an experienced Events Manager to join our popular client based on the outskirts of Solihull. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience as an Events Manager or Account Manager within events. This is an extremely demanding role, including some international travel.
Duties for the role of Events Manager include:
- Managing client relationships alongside the Account Director and other members of the team
- Planning and managing training events
- Responsible for budgets and reporting for dedicated account
- Full operation and project management of events including overall responsibility on-site
- Support on events in UK and overseas
- Attend client meetings and continuous client communication
To be considered for the role of Account Manager, you will have:
- Previous experience as an Events Manager, or Account Manager in an agency environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eager and willing team player with a positive attitude who also feels able to work independently
- Ability to own and prioritise workload
- Ability to learn quickly and use knowledge in decision making whilst accepting the need to adapt to changing circumstances
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.