We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Analyst to work for a successful organisation based in metropolitan Coventry. The role is initially offered on a 12 month fixed term contract, although could become a permanent opportunity depending on the needs of the business.
We are looking for a skilled Finance Analyst who will be responsible for analysing vast and complex data streams, as well as provide business insight to Senior Stakeholders within the business. The role will also include the production of various financial reports which will provide insight into business performance, projected profit and loss, as well as trend analysis.
Main Duties of the Finance Analyst include:
- Analysing financial results and investigating anomalies and discrepancies
- Analysing the performance of new and existing products
- Manipulating data steams for various factions of the business
- Project managing process implementation and improvement
- Liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders
To be considered for the role of the Finance Analyst you will have:
- Experience working within the finance and accountancy sector
- A recognised accounting qualification or be qualified by experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel (including Macros, Pivot Tables and V Look Ups)
- Strong approach to data analysis and data manipulation
- The ability to work accurately and analyse a range of financial information
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.