We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Assistant to work for a multi-national outsourcing organisation based in the heart of the Black Country.
We are looking for an accurate Finance Assistant to work within a busy shared service finance centre. The role will predominantly focus on transactional finance duties, such as raising sales invoices and processing high volumes of purchase invoices within strict deadlines. This role would suit an individual who has previously worked in a high volume transactional finance role and is used to working to demanding and challenging deadlines.
Main Duties of the Finance Assistant include:
- Processing high volumes of purchase invoices and resolving supplier queries when required
- Updating multiple accounting systems with vendor information
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Raising high volumes of sales invoices for dispatch
- Posting month end journal reports
- Reconciling large amounts of financial data across multiple IT systems
- Raising purchase orders and scanning documents onto the in-house finance database
To be considered for the role of the Finance Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within the a fast passed finance department
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise internal and external customers
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- The ability to learn new IT systems quickly The role offers a competitive basic salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package including 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays).
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.