We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to join a rapidly expanding company based in the heart of the Black Country.
We are looking for a competent Finance Manager who will be responsible for performing a wide range of finance duties. The role would suit a candidate who enjoys working with autonomy and can liaise and provide detailed financial reports for review by the Senior Management Team.
Main Duties of the Finance Manager include:
- Producing management accounts for review by the Managing Director
- Draw together financial reports and analysing profit and loss
- Trend and variance analysis
- Producing VAT returns and year-end financial statements
- Managing, coaching and mentoring a small finance team
- Creating a robust financial strategy for short term and long term organisational growth
To be considered for the role of the Finance Manager you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Experience of managing employees
- A recognised accountancy qualification (AAT)
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of using Sage Line 50 and Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS)
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.