We are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller to work for a prestigious law firm based in the heart of Warwickshire. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to develop their career within a well-established business.
We are currently looking for a Financial Controller who will be responsible for SRA AR compliance across the finance department, as well as take full responsibility for all aspects of financial management, regulatory reporting and the development of internal control procedures. This opportunity would suit a professional individual, who has previously worked with accounts in the legal sector and who has the ability to offer recommendations and process improvements.
Main Duties of the Financial Controller include:
- Production of monthly management accounts for review by the Partners
- Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Preparation of year-end journals and reconciliations
- Auditing systems in line with SRA AR (Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules)
- Proposing and implementing process and systems improvements
- Preparing quarterly financial reports for review by senior stakeholders
To be considered for the role of the Financial Controller you will have:
- Experience working within the legal sector
- Expert knowledge of the Solicitors Regulation Authority Accounts Rules
- Preferably hold a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information with non-finance stakeholders
In return, the company offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
Please contact me ASAP if you have the skills required for this position or know anyone that may be interested in the opportunity.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.