A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graphic Designer to join a boutique design agency based on the outskirts of Warwickshire. You will be working within a small team with a real family vibe to it, working on some of the most high profile campaigns across a real cross section of industries!
You will be given free reign with creative licence, with a little hand holding of course if you need it! There is so much opportunity to really explore your talents, working with some loyal clientele as well as fresh new exciting projects. You will be creating innovative design, artwork and promotional material for both print and digital media within set timescales.
In order to be successful, you will possess the following attributes:
- Ability to communicate with clients at all levels through email, phone and face to face.
- Proactivity, organisation and willingness to learn.
- A reliable and enthusiastic approach to work and the ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- A comprehensive understanding of clients target audiences to ensure a positive impact promoting the product and brand.
- A sound understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator) & WordPress
- Excellent typography skills
- Understanding of how to use a Mac computer along with knowledge of alternative operating systems (Advanced Powerpoint and Word.)
- Ability to design and build websites (WordPress) with HTML and CSS experience.
- Knowledge of social media graphics and animated gif creation
If this sounds like it could be the next step for you within your Digital Design career, apply in confidence today or speak to Laura Davis on 01217050077 for a confidential discussion.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.