Head of Finance
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Finance who will take full responsibility for all financial functions across the organisation, as well as manage the daily activity of a large team within the function.
We are looking for a competent Head of Finance who will be responsible for performing a wide range of finance duties. The role would suit a candidate who enjoys working with autonomy and can liaise and provide detailed financial reports at Board Level.
Main Duties of the Head of Finance include:
- Producing financial accounts and reports for review by the Finance Director
- Draw together financial reports from subsidiary organisations
- Implement and monitor all accounting systems and department processes and policies
- Ensuring the timely production of financial and management information
- Producing VAT returns and year-end financial statements
- Managing, coaching and mentoring members of the finance team
- Creating a robust financial strategy for short term and long term organisational growth
To be considered for the role of the Head of Finance you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Experience of managing employees
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Working knowledge of UK GAAP
- Proficient knowledge of using Great Plains and Excel (Pivot Tables and VLOOKUPS)
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.