We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our growing client based in Redditch. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and brilliant benefits.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record within a HR Administration role. High attention to detail and real desire to progress your career are key!.
Main Duties of the HR Administrator include:
- Full responsibility for the maintenance of the HR system. This includes maintenance of all HR records and personal data.
- Provide full, generalist Admin support to the HR department i.e. issuing documentation to employees, onboarding information, leaver letters.
- Ensuring the Payroll department is informed of all employee information i.e. starters and leavers and changes in T&C’s
- Managing the HR inbox and ensuring that all HR enquiries are handled appropriately.
- Arranging inductions for new starters.
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 3)
- Solid previous experience within a HR Admin role.
- High Ability with software packages.
- Desire to progress your career and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.