My well established and highly successful client based on the outskirts of Solihull is looking to recruit a capable and experienced HR Administrator to join their busy team. You will be well organised and confident working under pressure to meet the deadlines of a fast moving business.
- Extensive liaison with Senior Management, providing advice and guidance on all recruitment and hiring issues
- Supporting the business with employee and management HR queries and enquiries, providing generalist guidance and support
- Managing the applicant tracking system, sending and collation of all correspondence
- Liaising with successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Producing offer letters, liaising with training department regarding the needs of all new starters
- Supporting with administrate duties for the Learning and Development team, assisting with organizing training courses
You will support the Human Resources team on a variety of tasks and be able to hit the ground running with a proven track record in HR and Recruitment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established HR function and take your career in HR to the next level.
This is a temporary to permanent opportunity as the ideal candidate will need to start immediately.
Due to the high volume of applications currently being received if you do not receive a reply within 5 working days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.