We are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist to join our global client based in Rugby. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Advisor/Generalist capacity. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Generalist include:
- Providing guidance to managers on a range of employee relations and performance management issues.
- Supporting managers on investigations and hearings.
- Supporting the team in the design and delivery of Development and Training programs.
- Monitor, Review and update policies in line with current legislation.
To be considered for the role of HR Generalist, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD).
- Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and administration duties in a generalist capacity.
- Ideally experience in a distribution/logistics setting.
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.