We are currently recruiting for a HR Manager to join our prestigious client based in Birmingham city Centre. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and brilliant benefits.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record within a HR Manager role with both operational and strategic duties. Experience within the Public Sector would be ideal.
Main Duties of the HR Manager include:
- Full responsibility for the HR function across multiple sites including all operational and strategic duties.
- Play a leading role in OD change: consulting with staff and Trade Unions as appropriate.
- Advising on all matters of disciplines, grievances, and performance management. Leading at hearings and appeal stages.
- Development of all HR systems and processes to ensure compliance with Employment Law.
- Contributing to the safeguarding provision by following safer recruitment guidelines.
- Management of TUPE situations both internal and external.
To be considered for the role of HR Manager you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 7)
- Solid previous experience within a HR Manager role and dealing with Unions and Employee Forums.
- High Ability with software packages.
- Line management experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.