HR Operations Manager (12-month contract)
We are currently recruiting for a HR Operations Manager to join our Higher Education client based in Bath. This is a full time, 12-month FTC position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including free parking.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a HR Manager setting with a generalist background. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key. A background within HE would be highly advantageous as well full knowledge of the UKVI compliance.
Main Duties of the HR Operations Manager include:
- Manage the performance of the Recruitment and HR operations service. £ direct reports with a dotted line to the wider HR team.
- Advise and lead on compliance within Recruitment and Operations. This will include RTW checks, UKVI requirements and the operation of DBS checks.
- Lead on improvements to the HR Operational practice and advising on best recruitment and selection practice ensuring the business is compliant with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Maximise the use of automated systems for Recruitment and HR Operations administration and ensuring that all systems are properly maintained.
- Monitor, Review and update policies in line with current legislation.
To be considered for the role of HR Operations Manager, you will have:
Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
Solid previous HR experience in a managerial and generalist capacity. The capacity to ‘roll up sleeves’ if necessary.
Software packages – Microsoft, iTrent, Stonefish.
Ability to work with limited supervision
Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.