HR Payroll Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a HR Payroll Administrator to join our growing client based in Redditch. This is a full-time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and brilliant benefits.
This is a brilliant and rare opportunity for a proven administrator who is looking to work in a HR environment. We are looking for candidates with a proven track record within a Administration role. High attention to detail and real desire to progress your career are key!.
Main Duties of the HR Payroll Administrator include:
- Liase and communicate with line managers the payroll deadlines and to chase missing information.
- To ensure the accuracy of information transferred to the external payroll provider.
- Help manage the HR and Payroll inboxes and escalating queries to the appropriate manager.
- Assist the HR team with documenting all HR processes, procedure and work instructions.
- Answer any queries raised by the Payroll provider
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD 3)
- Solid previous experience within a Admin role.
- High Ability with software packages.
- Desire to progress your career and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.