Interim HR Advisor
HR Advisor (Immediate Start) £15/hour Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for a HR Advisor to join our client based in Birmingham on a temporary basis. This position offers a competitive salary and fantastic benefits.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in both HR Admin and HR Advisor duties. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the HR Advisor include:
- Providing guidance on a range of people related policies, processes and procedures, employee relations and performance management issues.
- Supporting managers and employees with a range of issues, including disciplinary&grievances.
- Providing advice on all maternity, paternity and adoption requests.
- Taking the lead on HR Projects and supporting the HR Manager on setting up the OD strategy.
To be considered for the role of HR Advisor, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (ideally CIPD)
- Solid previous HR experience in both advisory and administration duties
- Software packages – Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.