Internal sales position for an international world-class company that design, develop and manufacture a range of innovative products within the heart of Birmingham.
Duties will include:
- Pro-active telephone calls to generate sales.
- Identifying and follow up of sales opportunities with both potential and existing customers using a proven system.
- Maintaining a database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Creating financial and statistical tools and reports using spreadsheets.
- Making appointments for our external account managers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to achieve targets.
- Ability to build strong working relationships.
- Proven track record in sales and customer service.
- Additional language skills would be of interest.
- Business training an advantage.
- Export experience an advantage.
- Work management and prioritising skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including MS Office.
- Problem solving ability and ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to perform effectively under pressure.
- Attention to detail and setting of high standards
Hours of Work: Work hours will be based on 37.5 hours per week on a flexible rota to cover Monday – Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
If you have the necessary experience then call Scott on 0121 705 0077. If this isn’t for you but you know someone who you think would benefit from a position like this, we offer a referral fee of up to £100!!!!!!
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.