International Account Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an International Account Administrator to join our popular client based in Shirley. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a contract basis covering maternity for 9 – 12 months.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience ideally dealing with customers on an international basis. Experience with export logistics and use of SAP.
Duties for the role of International Account Administrator include:
- Process orders and quotations for customers
- Provide support to customers regarding shipping details, tracking and documentation queries
- Produce export shipment for customers
- Assist accounts with any queries on invoices
- General office administration
To be considered for the role of International Account Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience within sales or customer service
- Experience of dealing with customers on an international basis
- Export logistics experience would be advantageous
- SAP experience
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.