Key Account Manager
Salary: £45k basic + additional £25k OTE
We are working on behalf of an innovative company based in Nottingham within the Construction industry. They are dynamic and work within a fast-paced environment with a culture that takes pride in what they do. The team is vibrant, knowledgeable and passionate about what they do and are now looking for an experienced, commercially minded and creative Key Account Manager who is equally passionate about customers and the service they provide.
To be considered you will:
Be a dynamic individual who can unleash the potential of the brands as well as lead and manage the partnership with a defined number of Key Accounts. Additionally we want you to be as passionate about providing a great Customer experience, with your strong interest in creating and implementing solutions allowing us to continue to WOW customers and drive loyalty.
Be enthusiastic, resilient and resourceful, with a sharp eye for identifying new sales opportunities and a passion for excellence. Being well-organised and planned goes without saying, as you will be responsible for meeting valued customer expectations.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Proven ability to manage a number of large key customers and built strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Strong abilities in understanding customer objectives in order to develop successful strategic plans
- Identified new sales opportunities and created solutions for customers to deliver long term profitable sales growth for both parties
What you’ll be doing
You will lead and manage the partnership with a defined number of Key Accounts. By working collaboratively, you will agree and achieve jointly agreed strategic plans and objectives; thus delivering the sales and profit budget for those accounts.
No two days are the same within this key customer orientated role, but here are some of the key accountabilities you will be involved in:
- Building strong understandings of customer objectives at all levels and creating quality trusted relationships with all stakeholders
- Engaging with and developing joint strategic customer plans with the team to achieve account objectives and link-in to our Supply and Brand team on sales forecasting and stock purchasing decisions
- Ensuring that each customer has an established business development plan in place
- Taking ownership of overall account profitability
- Utilising your flair by creating solutions for customers
- Being responsible for gaining insight from customers and providing valuable and timely feedback to the support teams in Nottingham
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.