Kitchen Project Co-ordinator
We’re looking for a professional, confident and driven Kitchen Project Coordinator who has previous experience working in the same industry.
This role requires flexibility in line with the needs of the business, as travel is required to customer sites.
Main responsibilities for the Kitchen Project Coordinator include:
- To co-ordinate all contract and retail kitchens and facilitate the aftercare function
- Be a point of contact for all builders, electricians and contractors
- Arrange installation dates for fitters and fabricators
- Have a presence on-site throughout the installation process
- Be involved with logistics planning
To be considered for the role of Kitchen Project Coordinator, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar position/environment
- IT literate, with experience using Word and Excel
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Prioritise workload
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
You must have experience with kitchens in order to be considered for this role.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.