Kitchen Sales Executive
Salary up to £22k plus commission (Paid on 10% of sales)
(Hours of work: You will work 5 out of 7 days on a rota basis – Sunday, 10:00 – 4:00pm, Monday – Friday 9-6pm. Saturday 9-5:30pm
My client has more than 40 years’ experience in selling a wide range of high end bathroom and kitchen equipment. They are looking for a professional, confident and driven Showroom Sales Consultant who has experience selling kitchens, working in the same industry or similar. My client is one of the largest in the world and they offer a variety of bedroom furniture, kitchen and bathroom/ceramic items. My client prides themselves in the exceptional quality they provide to their customers in over 400 stores and 80 countries.
They are looking for a Kitchen Sales Consultant with previous Kitchen Sales experience. You will need to be extremely sales-driven, determined and professional.
Your responsibilities as an experienced Kitchen Sales Consultant will include:
- You will be working towards Sales targets on a daily basis.
- Meeting and greeting customers in the showroom, whilst increasing sales of products.
- Building long term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ensuring that ‘Point of Sale’ information is regularly updated and appropriate to each setting.
- Assisting with maintaining showroom settings and displays with the latest products.
- Liaising with the sales office and field sales staff with reference to stock and order enquiries and shortages etc.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.