Legal Secretary – Conveyancing
A wonderful opportunity has arisen working on behalf of one of the most respected and well established law firms in the West Midlands. They are seeking a tenacious and enthusiastic Legal Secretary to provide exceptional support to the Conveyancing team.
The ideal candidate will possess previous experience as a legal / conveyancing secretary along with the ability to work to own initiative as well as part of an established team. The role is very fast paced, so you will need to thrive under pressure and enjoy working to deadlines. Word processing and audio typing will be in high volume, with attention to detail and organisational skills being essential.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Providing complete administrative support to fee earners
- Audio typing and preparing correspondence and documentation
- Overseeing the administration of filing in line with company policy and procedures
- Prepare and despatch mail
- Diary management and travel arrangement for fee earners and partners
- Organising the conference rooms and meetings, arranging refreshments where necessary
- Liaising with clients both over the phone and face to face in the most professional manner
- Undertaking and additional training and development courses where required
- Adhering to strict data regulation policies at all times ensuring complete compliance
- Covering reception and undertaking other administrative duties on an ad hoc basis in case of sickness / absence
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm and knowledge of anti money laundering procedures is desirable. You will also possess excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.