Occupational Health Advisor
Immediate Temp- up to 3 months
Salary £20,000- £27,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic association that are looking for a Occupational Health Advisor to join their team. Our client are looking for a personable, caring and professional Occupational Health Advisor that is available immediately.
This role will most likely be a temporary position with an open date for a finish- please do ask if interested.
- Provide specialist advice to support the enterprise in the management of sickness absence for both long or short term illness
- Manage and update the health surveillance program for all staff and deal with any re-assessments or screenings
- The Occupational Health Advisor will carry out health assessments for new starters
- Accompany HR colleagues on home visits when necessary for employees that are on long term sickness
- Provide health education and training programmes for the directors and managers on various topics such as smoking, stress and healthy eating
- Will have a background as an Occupational Health Advisor
- Must always treat employees and any other people on site who they meet with the utmost respect and confidentiality
- Ensure their working knowledge of Occupational Health issues are maintained and their professional NMC registration is kept up to date
You will need to be available immediately for this position.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.