A fantastic opportunity has arisen working on behalf of one of the most established and respected law firms in the area. They are currently looking for an office administrator to join the team on a full time, permanent basis. This position is a pivotal part of the overall smooth running of the business, therefore attention to detail and a meticulous eye for all things process and data related is an absolute must.
The role will occasionally include some reception cover and other duties on an ad hoc basis, but the key duties of the role include:
- Processing file closing and retrieving essential data from the in house filing system
- Taking phone calls and relaying messages to relevant personnel
- Undertaking photocopying tasks and assisting the legal team with the outgoing of post
- Updating library publications and updating staff records
- Getting involved with project work and collating handouts on behalf of the Office Manager
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to possess the ability to think on your feet and come up with solutions to problems before they arise. You will be computer savvy and have a professional manner both over the phone and in person.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at www.kateandco.com.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.