We are currently recruiting for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join our popular client based in Redditch. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits on a permanent basis.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience ideally dealing with the PPF or defined benefit pension schemes.
Duties for the role of Pensions Administrator include:
- Carry out all required administration and PPF tasks for the pension schemes assigned
- Ensure database is accurately updated and maintained.
- To ensure SAASP tasks are completed on time as agreed
- To provide a friendly and efficient service to members.
- Ensure quality of work is accurate and is of a high standard
- Liaise with PPF and Trustees to co-ordinate and ensure successful transfer of Scheme to PPF
- Provide support / mentoring to administrators as and when required
- Provide support to the Team Manager and the Team Director as and when required
- Adhere to legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Comply with event reporting, data protection, security & money laundering procedures
- Keep up to date with the latest requirements and procedures
To be considered for the role of Pensions Administrator, you will have:
- Previous experience of dealing with the PPF would be an advantage
- Dealing with the day to day administration of defined benefit pension schemes is essential
- Eager and willing team player with a positive attitude who also feels able to work independently
- Ability to own and prioritise workload
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be commercially minded
- Pensions Management Institution qualifications would be advantageous but not essential
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.