One of the most exciting names in Property are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join the Birmingham team on a permanent basis. This is a fabulous opportunity for anybody with a passion for property to embark on a rewarding career in sales and lettings, with heaps of training and a fun, forward thinking team around you to help you on your way.
The role is an integral part of the business, providing administrative support to the sales team and acting as first point of contact for any walk-ins or telephone / email enquiries. A knowledge of the property sector and experience within a sales or lettings role is strongly desired.
Key duties of the role include:
- Day to day office maintenance including managing stationary and marketing material
- Organising client meetings, contractual appointments and key handover dates
- Responding to incoming sales & lettings leads quickly and relaying to the relevant team member
- Diary management for negotiators
- Managing window displays and sales literature
- Supporting other departments on an ad hoc basis
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be a well presented professional with the ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues alike. This is a real family environment, so a can do attitude and willingness to help others is essential.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.