Purchase Ledger & Payroll Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a competent Purchase Ledger and Payroll Administrator to join a well-established distribution company based in the bustling town of Solihull. We are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger and Payroll Administrator who will be responsible for performing a range of finance duties, although predominantly taking responsibility for the payroll and purchase ledger functions. The role would suit an individual who likes a varied workload and is happy to assist in projects outside of the finance department.
Main Duties of the Purchase Ledger and Payroll Administrator include:
- Processing purchase invoices onto the accounting system
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Resolving customer queries in a timely manner
- Processing a weekly payroll of 250 employees
- Processing new starters and leavers onto the payroll system
- Resolving a range of payroll queries
To be considered for the role of the Purchase Ledger and Payroll Administrator you will have:
- Previous experience of working in a varied accounting/finance position
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and to demanding deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of using MS Word and Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.