OTE £40,000 – £50,000pa (Uncapped)
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm (Friday 4:00pm finish but you will need to start at 8am 1 day a week and finish at 6pm 1 day a week)
Be part of the best team, housing over 170 years of recruitment experience
Are you a Consultant with previous Sales Recruitment experience looking to work for a successful, award winning Recruitment Company who you can develop your career working in an extremely fast paced and busy Sales and Marketing division? We are specifically looking for someone with previous Sales Recruitment experience as you will be recruiting mainly for Sales candidates.
Established 20 years ago with 4 new divisions established within the last 7 years Kate+Co have an exciting opportunity for a talented Recruitment Partner to join our Sales and Marketing division. We also run successful Divisions in Business Support, HR, Technical and Finance, all of our Consultants/Recruitment Partners and Resourcers are the best at what they do and run their desks with autonomy and dynamic freedom.
The Role of Recruitment Partner will include:
- 360 degree recruitment role, responsible for bringing your own clients on board and dealing with existing clients.
- Growing and developing the division across our multiple PSL clients as well as winning new business opportunities.
- Visiting clients face to face and networking.
- Bringing innovative ideas and solutions.
- Developing your desk whilst building long-term relationships with both your clients and candidates.
- Working towards a number of divisional KPIs and targets.Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong business development and relationship building skills.
- Previous experience in Sales and Marketing recruitment would be highly advantageous.
- Market intelligence within your market place and identify new areas of penetration.
- You will need a proven track record in recruitment sales.
- A passion for the recruitment industry is essential.The Package:
- OTE £40,000 – £50,000pa (uncapped bonus)
- Extensive training package and support
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Christmas shut down
- Attractive working hours – we work a 38 hour week and offer flexible working with a 4.00pm finish on a Friday
- Pension/Private Healthcare
- Family friendly work environment with a very social and inclusive work environment
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!About Kate+CoAt Kate+Co we empower our employees. Recruitment is the best job in the world and we don’t believe in aggressive KPI’s: we expect you to be intelligent in your approach and delivery. Yes of course we will give you a gentle nudge now and then, it’s your desk/Division and your opportunity to build the business your way…….the sky really is the limit if you have the talent, drive and ambition to succeed.
- Ongoing training and support – we love training and if there is something that you want to ‘brush up’ on I’m sure that we have a course that covers it. We are passionate about personal and professional development
- Superb back office support
- Extremely sociable and supportive colleaguesIf you would like to know more about this amazing opportunity of Recruitment Partner within our Sales and Marketing team please contact Jackie Mills in confidence on 0121 705 0077 or alternatively [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.