Our Client is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play.
- The key responsibilities of the Sales Advisor will be to manage and sell Kier Homes, working with customers and external parties to ensure a smooth transition throughout the home buying process.
- Duties will include managing administration on site whilst maintaining the highest standard of health and safety
- Ensuring show homes are presented to the highest quality and escalating any issues to the appropriate manager
- Progressing reservations and following the process through to legal completion and handover
You will need
- The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in the sales of homes, preferably new homes, and a proven new homes sale success
- You must be proficient in sales techniques and conversant with all legal terminology used in the home buying process
- An understanding of lenders and the financial aspect of purchasing a home
- You will have a fill driving licence and use of own vehicle
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.