Sales Team Leader
My client, one of the largest hospitality companies in the UK is currently recruiting for a Sales Team Leader to look after a team of Account Managers within their state of the art headquarters in Solihull. The team is growing fast, presenting huge opportunities for progression and development!
The role will see you responsible for overall sales performance as well as customer satisfaction and KPI targets. The perfect opportunity for anyone wishing to expand on their already existing managerial skills in a vibrant and fun environment.
The job’s purpose is to deliver targets through effective management of a team. Other key duties of the role include:
- Carry out monthly performance reviews
- Perform regular quality checks on individuals work, providing feedback, coaching and ongoing support
- Set and deliver objectives to ensure team KPI’s are met
- Report daily progress against targets to senior management, with an action plan for proposed resolution when targets are not being achieved
- Work closely with the management team to share best practice
- Ensure rotas are well planned and holidays are given fairly
- Support team members on administrative and service queries
- Effectively manage performance issues; using the disciplinary procedure when required.
Must haves for the role:
- Experience of managing and motivating a team within a contact centre environment
- A sound understanding of people management issues including motivational and disciplinary matters
- Experience of setting targets and measuring a team’s performance.
- Fantastic communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure whilst remaining happy and calm
This is a full time, permanent position working on a shift pattern rota from Monday to Friday. Free parking is available on site along with an onsite canteen.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.