We are currently recruiting for a National Sales Trainer to join our client. This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary and fantastic benefits including a company car.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience in a Field Sales Training role either from a Sales or a L&D background. This is an immensely challenging and rewarding role where attention to detail and credibility are key.
Main Duties of the Sales Trainer include:
- Coach and train the field sales team to increase the growth margins, driving new business and expand relationships.
- Utilising the appropriate systems to manage the sales process as directed by the Country Sales Manager.
- Mentor, motivate and encourage the Sales team on the Sales process, lead generation, improving conversion rates and to make sure all team and individual performance target are met and exceeded.
- Communicate new policies, sales techniques and other modifications to the Sales team.
To be considered for the role of Sales Trainer, you will have:
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training and CPD.
- Relevant experience in coaching and training Field Sales representatives.
- Can demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.