Senior Product Manager
A brilliant opportunity has arisen working on behalf of a market leading, family run pharmaceutical business with an impressive head office based in Birmingham City Centre.
They are looking for a dynamic and motivated Senior Product Manager to look after a small team within their Marketing function, who can take complete ownership of their product portfolio, playing a key role in the development of their overall marketing strategy.
In order to be a success in this role you will be confident, driven and able to work autonomously as well as part of a vibrant team. This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody with huge career aspirations that is looking to put their stamp on a role and really make things happen.
Key duties of the role include:
- Managing the introduction of new products onto the market and ensuring launches are carried out within set timescales
- Overseeing the entire strategic direction of the product portfolio, analysing any gaps and recommending appropriate new product lines
- Development and training of team of product managers and interns
- Staying aware of competitor activity and implementing promotional campaigns / social media plans
- Regular coordination with design agencies, along with overseeing the smooth running of exhibitions and product launch events
In order to be considered for this role, the following is required:
- Educated to degree level with at least 5 years’ experience in a relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of social media strategy along with the ability to collate data reports
- Ability to strategically analyse and implement new ideas from start to finish
- Competence across all Microsoft Office applications
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your marketing career, apply in confidence today or contact Laura on 01217050077 for a confidential discussion
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.