An exciting opportunity has arisen in Hull City Centre, working on behalf of a prestigious, market leading property management organisation. They are looking for a Site Manager to look after a large commercial space, hosting a wealth of household retail names as well as a large office space. You will be the first point of contact for all tenants in the building and will take overall responsibility for the maintenance and smooth running of this vibrant and busy building.
The role will include the following duties:
- Being the first point of contact for all tenants in the building
- Ensuring that the office / retail space is occupied and that tenants are always satisfied with the service provided
- Arranging and conducting mutually convenient viewings for potential new tenants
- Developing and maintaining relationships with local authorities and businesses, ensuring involvement in the local community and events.
- Providing weekly updates to Senior Management on the state and performance of the site
- Ensuring that all tenants are falling in line with health and safety legislations
- Carry out regular inspection and risk assessment checks throughout the building, reporting back to relevant personnel when risks are identified
- Monitoring safety procedures, fire escapes and emergency drill practices
- Completing quality assurance checks, collating reports and submitting information onto the in house system within set timescales
- Oversee the signing of contractual agreements
- Tracking and monitoring expenditure against set budget
- Maintaining the highest level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times
The ideal candidate will possess excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, as well as the ability to think quickly and prioritise a heavy workload. Previous experience within a managerial, operations / facilities role is highly desirable, along with proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
If this sounds like it could be of interest to you, apply in confidence today.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.