We are currently recruiting for a Team Administrator to support a very successful Financial Advisor. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company that will develop your financial services knowledge, with the chance to establish yourself within the financial sector and offer great career prospects.
Strong administration experience would be essential for this role, experience within a financial services / professional services environment would be advantageous.
Main responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support to a Financial Advisor, ensuring all tasks are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Providing excellent customer service, liaising and communication with new and existing clients.
- Preparing client reviews and inputting and maintaining client information.
- The administration of all new and existing business records, maintenance and integrity of client records.
- Preparation of all paperwork and illustrations for client meetings.
As a team Administrator your skills and qualifications will include:
- Strong administrative experience is essential, experience within a financial services environment is desirable and would be advantageous.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Confident and articulate communication skills, both in writing and over the phone.
- Ability to work in a timely and organised way, dealing with multiple requests with accuracy and efficiency.
- An awareness of the need for confidentiality and the ability to determine when matters need to be escalated.
- A proactive, helpful and motivated approach. Taking responsibility for own workload and assisting others where possible.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.