We believe that behind every successful business there is a team of intelligent and resourceful individuals. At Kate+Co we are committed to providing the very highest standard of service and support to both our clients and candidates. With the diversity of skills and the increasing demands of today’s businesses we also understand that careful and accurate job matching is essential. Our team of expert consultants are committed to putting in the time and effort required to understand your needs and help you find your perfect match.
How We Work
We take the time to get to know our clients’ organisations and can provide individual recruitment solutions and professional advice tailored to your specific needs. We prefer our clients to think of us as an extension of their team. Our reputation rests ultimately on the calibre of our candidates. So, when it comes to filling your vacancy, we only consider individuals who we are convinced will be able to do the job and suit the culture of the company. Making sure our candidates are happy with the roles we place them in is equally important. Our thorough interviewing, assessment and selection techniques help us to build a real understanding of our candidates’ requirements and abilities, all of which is an essential part of the job-matching process.
Our Key People
In addition to our management team Kate+Co’s fully trained consultants are there through every step of the recruitment process, offering help, support and advice wherever it’s needed. We take the same approach to our own staff recruitment as we do for our clients, employing consultants with extensive industry expertise and a real passion for recruitment.
HR Divisional Director
Versatility and flexibility are the watchwords of the modern workplace. That’s why a growing number of businesses look to employ temporary staff to solve their recruitment needs. Whether your contract is short or long term, full time or just a few days a week, temporary workers enable you to enhance your workforce in a way that suits your exact requirements. By using a recruitment partner you can trust all the hard work is done for you. Not only do we interview and help select your temporary staff, we manage the assignment from start to finish and are always on call to answer any questions you or your temp might have. Of course, it’s not just employers who are taking advantage of the flexibility temping offers. Many candidates prefer temping because it allows them greater freedom and variety, providing excellent opportunities to expand their skills and experience in a wide range of business environments.
In recent years the role of support staff has become increasingly more difficult to define. As employers’ needs continue to change and evolve and technology moves forward, support staff have had to adapt their skills to ensure they can rise to the challenge. At Kate+Co, we place candidates with an increasingly diverse range of skills in a variety of administrative support roles. Clients’ needs vary considerably from industry to industry, so it’s important we know from the outset exactly what sort of skills are necessary for each role. That’s why we make getting to know our clients a top priority. In the same way, our REC-trained permanent consultants take time to understand the candidates’ needs. We take each candidate through in-depth interviews and rigorous assessments and then begin the job-matching process.
Kate+Co is committed to providing a working environment in which employees are able to realise their full potential and to contribute to business success irrespective of their gender, race, religion or disability. This is a key employment value to which all employees are expected to give their support. In order to create conditions in which this goal can be realised, we are committed to identifying and eliminating discriminatory practices, procedures and attitudes throughout the organisation. Kate+Co expects employees to support this commitment and to assist in its realisation in all possible ways. Specifically, we aim to ensure that no employee or job applicant is discriminated against, either directly or indirectly, on the grounds of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or racial origins, marital status, religion, sexual preference or disability. This commitment applies to all the aspects of employment:
- Recruitment and selection, including advertisements, job descriptions, interview and selection procedures.
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- Terms and conditions of employment and access to employment related benefits and facilities
- Grievance handling and the application of disciplinary procedures
- Selection for redundancy
We are also working towards improving our provision for those with disabilities and this website is compatible with software used by the visually impaired. Equal Opportunities practice is developing constantly as social attitudes and legislation change. We will keep our policies under review and will implement changes where these could improve equality of opportunity. This commitment applies to all our employment policies and procedures, not just those specifically connected with equal opportunity.
Kate+Co is a leading independent recruitment consultancy with an enviable reputation for delivering exceptional levels of insight, service and expertise.
- We act as a collaborative partner with a philosophy that is simple and effective.
- We employ the very best people.
- We conduct our business with integrity and high ethical standards.
- We develop empathy, working closely with our clients.
- We treat everyone with uncompromising respect and fairness.
- We share our client’s vision, we share their focus.
- We take full responsibility to fulfil our commitment to our candidates and clients applying urgency and understanding.
- We identify and engage with the most appropriate and talented individuals.
Our business is founded on a core set of values that make us what we are:
- Honesty – Open and transparent in everything we do
- Intelligence – Apply knowledge and experience to create solutions
- Integrity – Set high ethical standards of professional behaviour
- Innovation – Encourage new ideas and methodologies
- Collaboration – To partner our clients, to share knowledge and continuously improve
- Responsibility – Total commitment to understanding and fulfilling the needs of our clients
- Excellence – Continuously seeking to exceed expectations