Ref: 29265 – Team Secretary
Experienced secretary with over 15 years’ experience within a professional services environment.
- Copy Typing speed of 65wpm
- Assisting with projects using PowerPoint
- Experience of Audio dictation using Big Hand
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Audio and copy typing of reports and correspondence using Microsoft Word
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
Ref: 49714 – Digital Marketing Specialist
Willing to consider permanent and contract opportunities – Car Driver – Warwickshire based
Google AdWords and Analytics certified. A specialist in Search PPC advertising with extensive knowledge of PPC platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat. A creative, intuitive thinker with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive within a busy working environment, this candidate possesses the ability to work independently at a high standard.
- Project Management
- Organisation and planning
- Microsoft Office
- Team work & leadership skills
- CMS Web Editing
- Client relationship management
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Ref: 49359 – Administrator
Available for temporary or contract roles across Birmingham and Solihull -Car Driver
Test Results: 97% MS Word, 96% MS Excel
A hard working determined individual with excellent experience in administration and data input. With a meticulous eye for detail, she is extremely organised and adaptable to differing environments. With knowledge of multiple systems, strong communication skills and an excellent typing speed, she is available to start a new interim contract on short notice.
- Input and manipulated data into new formats to upload onto internal CRMs
- Contributed towards the development of an integrated and efficient modeling workflow
- Edited the format of data to match internal systems
- Liaised between Underwriting and Research in analysing business needs
- Reviewed and analysed client submissions and performed pricing analyses
Salary – £18,000 – £20,000
Ref: 51398 – ERP Consultant
An experienced ERP Consultant with 20 years in the industry who has been a project lead on numerous ERP implementation projects. The candidate is an excellent communicator and has extensive knowledge of IT systems and projects.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience of developing new and streamlining existing processes to improve working efficiencies
- Extensive experience with ERP, WMS and supply chain software
- Experience all aspects of the business process including Finance, HR, Purchasing, Sales, EDI, logistics, Warehousing, QC, Pack-house, Mobile devices and POS
- Extensive experience implementing ERP and WMS software in both large and small operations
Locations: Car Driver and will cover Coventry, Birmingham and surrounding areas for permanent positions
Ref: 50926 HR Advisor
CIPD Level 5 qualified HR Advisor looking to progress their career within the Midlands and Northampton area.
- Experienced in providing advice and guidance to senior and general managers
- Main point of contact and engagement coordinator for 200 apprentices including recruitment and sole support to HR Business Partner on coordination of training providers
- Responsible for maternity cover of HR Business Partner across 30 sites with limited guidance and support
- Experienced in disciplinary/grievance procedure, including gross misconduct and dismissal
- Liaised with providers to monitor usage of Rewards & Benefits scheme, which she really enjoyed
- Experienced in ER consultations, having learnt the full process herself
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Ref: 46969 Finance Business Partner
CIMA Qualified Accountant looking to progress their carer within a large scale organisation within the West Midlands.
- Responsible for full budget and forecast processes for business units; including, revenue, KPI forecasting, cost review and analysis, stakeholder management
- Responsible for developing a 5 year rolling forecast model for the Business Units, aiding in the support of the overall strategy of the multiple Business Units
- Analysis of monthly and yearly results, providing commentary and explanation to the Management Team of key variances
- Delivering process improvements relating to budget and process efficiency
- Creating financial plans for system development projects, tracking actuals against forecast and reporting back to project stakeholders.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000