Michelle – Senior PA
Immaculately presented, articulate Senior PA with experience of providing PA support at the highest level. With excellent communications skills, Michelle is currently working in a contract role for a well-known property company and is available at 2 weeks’ notice.
- Typing letters and extensive diary management
- Organising meetings and booking travel
- Ordering stationery and office equipment
- New Starter inductions and database management
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Ref: 49714 – Digital Marketing Specialist
Willing to consider permanent and contract opportunities – Car Driver – Warwickshire based
Google AdWords and Analytics certified. A specialist in Search PPC advertising with extensive knowledge of PPC platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Snapchat. A creative, intuitive thinker with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive within a busy working environment, this candidate possesses the ability to work independently at a high standard.
- Project Management
- Organisation and planning
- Microsoft Office
- Team work & leadership skills
- CMS Web Editing
- Client relationship management
- Avid Media Composer
- Adobe Creative Cloud
Monique – Customer Service Administrator
Efficient, reliable and conscientious Customer Service Executive/Administrator. Proven track record of excellence in Customer Care and looking for a challenging new permanent position.
- Large complex customer service account management experience
- Working with the team towards achieving incentives
- Handling day to day queries and complaints
- Worked with multiple complex system
Salary – £18,000 – £20,000
Ref: 51398 – ERP Consultant
An experienced ERP Consultant with 20 years in the industry who has been a project lead on numerous ERP implementation projects. The candidate is an excellent communicator and has extensive knowledge of IT systems and projects.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience of developing new and streamlining existing processes to improve working efficiencies
- Extensive experience with ERP, WMS and supply chain software
- Experience all aspects of the business process including Finance, HR, Purchasing, Sales, EDI, logistics, Warehousing, QC, Pack-house, Mobile devices and POS
- Extensive experience implementing ERP and WMS software in both large and small operations
Locations: Car Driver and will cover Coventry, Birmingham and surrounding areas for permanent positions
Ref: 50926 HR Advisor
CIPD Level 5 qualified HR Advisor looking to progress their career within the Midlands and Northampton area.
- Experienced in providing advice and guidance to senior and general managers
- Main point of contact and engagement coordinator for 200 apprentices including recruitment and sole support to HR Business Partner on coordination of training providers
- Responsible for maternity cover of HR Business Partner across 30 sites with limited guidance and support
- Experienced in disciplinary/grievance procedure, including gross misconduct and dismissal
- Liaised with providers to monitor usage of Rewards & Benefits scheme, which she really enjoyed
- Experienced in ER consultations, having learnt the full process herself
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000
Ref: 46969 Finance Business Partner
CIMA Qualified Accountant looking to progress their carer within a large scale organisation within the West Midlands.
- Responsible for full budget and forecast processes for business units; including, revenue, KPI forecasting, cost review and analysis, stakeholder management
- Responsible for developing a 5 year rolling forecast model for the Business Units, aiding in the support of the overall strategy of the multiple Business Units
- Analysis of monthly and yearly results, providing commentary and explanation to the Management Team of key variances
- Delivering process improvements relating to budget and process efficiency
- Creating financial plans for system development projects, tracking actuals against forecast and reporting back to project stakeholders.
Salary: £40,000 – £45,000