We are currently recruiting for a skilled Accounts Assistant to work at a well-established accountancy practice based in the heart of bustling Coventry. The role is offered on a permanent, full time basis.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant with previous exposure purchase and sales ledger. This opportunity would suit a professional individual, who has previously worked within a practice environment and who has the ability to work as part of a small team.
Main Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Responsible for processing invoices onto the accounting system
- Inputting expenditure and bank income onto records
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and clients
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- General credit control duties
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within an accountancy practice sector
- Preferably hold an AAT accountancy qualification
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.