We are currently recruiting for a skilled Accounts Assistant to work at a well-established accountancy practice based in the heart of bustling Solihull. The role is offered on a permanent, full time basis although part time hours will be considered for the right candidate.
We are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant, who will be responsible for the timely production of client accounts and supporting the wider business in a variety of tasks. This opportunity would suit a professional individual who is happy working in a small team environment.
Main Duties of the Accounts Assistant include:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Tax Computations
- Preparation of management accounts for a variety of clients
- VAT returns
- Assisting in a variety of ad hoc duties as required
To be considered for the role of the Accounts Assistant you will have:
- Experience working within an accountancy practice sector
- Preferably hold a recognised accountancy qualification (AAT)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate complex financial information with non-finance stakeholders
- Previous knowledge of Sage and Excel
- The ability to work accurately and to strict deadlines
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.