Our client, a market leading healthcare company, are recruiting for an Administrator to play a key role in the operations of a regional dispensing centre based in Manchester.
The position is being offered on a permanent, full time basis with the hours worked Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm. The ideal candidate will have their own transport and be flexible to travel to other centres and locations if required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining efficient operations of the dispensing service, including monitoring delivery performance so that the highest standards of customer service are achieved.
- Ensuring the upkeep and presentation of the centre premises are maintained and all aspects of health and safety procedure are adhered to.
- To gain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of local hospitals and their relevant departments
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in operational customer service.
- A high level of knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required as well as excellent organisational and communication skills.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.