We are currently seeking candidates that are interested in carrying out administration positions in a short-term and sometimes daily capacity within the Solihull district. The ideal candidate would have Administration/back office support experience however this is not essential.
As an Administrator your position would be based on a temporary/ad hoc basis within the Solihull area and paying £8 – £12 per hour
You could be working in a variety of industries; this could be any one of the following:
- Car dealerships
- Law Firms
- Manufacturing companies
- Public sector organisations
- Housing suppliers
- Training providers
- Construction businesses
As an Administrator you role would include carrying out any of the following tasks:
- General administrator duties including filing, scanning, photocopying and faxing
- Updating CRM/internal systems
- Ordering office stationary
- Type up notes/documents for management
- Manage diaries and book appointments
To be successful it is ideal that you are IT literate and feel comfortable taking on new tasks within your role. As an Administrator your role could vary in a range of ways and new tasks could be set at any time therefore it’s important that you feel confident on systems however training can be provided.
Benefits of working with us are:
- You will be working alongside extremely sociable and supportive colleagues
- A team that work with you during your temporary assignment offering guidance and support throughout
- You will receive weekly pay and accrue holiday on an hourly basis
To apply, please get in touch with Matthew, Emily or Georgia on 0121 705 0077 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.