We are currently looking for candidates that are interested in a temporary six month ASB Officer vacancy. The ideal candidate would be knowledgeable about ASB and will have undertaken the duties expected.
Candidates who have undertaken ASB duties within a generic Housing Officer role will also be considered.
You would be working for an organisation that is a charity and housing company with the vision to develop and sustain upcoming communities. The role is based in South Birmingham and is paying an equivalent of £25-26,000.
Your role as an ASB Officer would include carrying out the following tasks:
- Dealing with a wide range of enquiries, ranging from noise complaints through to gang and drug issues
- Liaising with victims and witnesses, gathering evidence to support any alleged activities and taking statements
- Representing the organisation in court as the lead ASB Officer
- Liaising with colleagues, statutory and other agencies to ensure effective investigations
To be successful it is ideal that you have had prior experience in a Housing Officer or ASB Officer role.
Benefits of working for this company is:
- Working in a role which is providing daily support to those most at need
- Joining an expanding and forward thinking business that are at the forefront of housing services in the West Midlands
To apply, please get in touch with Matthew on 0121 705 0077 or email [email protected]
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future.
Submit Your Application
Please Note: All fields marked with * are required. If you would like to apply for this position but are unable to complete a required field for any reason, please call us on 0121 705 0077.